Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm in the Boston Globe!

Here's the link    

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/regionals/north/2012/01/08/georgetown-artist-carolyn-schulte-honors-late-mother-remembrance-the-pink-chair-project/zUUD5v2P68YTh75gpplsYI/story.html?s_campaign=8315#share-nav

This is a listing of my show with a great picture of the pink chair on it! Friday is the reception for the new Pink Chair show! You will see all the paintings of the first show in Topsfield with four new ones added! If you are local, I hope you can join us. The art show is at the Scala Art Center, 28 West Main St. Georgetown, MA. Hours are from 11-to 5 from Wednesday to Saturday. The show runs through the 21st but longer if I do not need to take the art to the hospital for that show. I'll let you know when we have a firm close date. The reception is this Friday from 5-7. Live music by Chris Trembley and good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment